Help for MCG Archives

MCG Archives

MCG@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

MCG Home

MCG  August 2009

MCG August 2009

Re: Madrona - open source museum collection management system

Michael Guthrie <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 26 Aug 2009 07:55:51 +0100

Sounds good, the Museum world has been in need of a true Open Source
Project. What license will it be? Will it be GPL 3 or something else? Is
there going to be community driven patching or is it all done by Zero
One? Will there be an open API for plugin development?

Good Luck,

Michael