Help for MCG Archives

MCG Archives

MCG@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

MCG Home

MCG  August 2009

MCG August 2009

Re: Accessibility: where do we stand on alt tag use?

Jon Pratty <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 18 Aug 2009 12:53:39 +0100

Tony's got it!

I think FF's web dev tools are the option for me. I'd downloaded their
accessibility tools but they were too densely intelligent for me and I was
foxed by the fox ...

Thanks for this help, MCG people.

JP