Help for FORCED-MIGRATION Archives

FORCED-MIGRATION Archives

FORCED-MIGRATION@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

FORCED-MIGRATION Home

FORCED-MIGRATION  August 2009

FORCED-MIGRATION August 2009

Request for info: Adult education contacts for refugees

Forced Migration List <[log in to unmask]>

Forced Migration List <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 13 Aug 2009 07:51:20 +0100

Dear Colleagues,

I was wondering if anybody could provide some contacts on
organisations working with Refugees that provide adult education? ESOL
courses, English courses and anything else to do with Adult Education.
I am not just looking for FE Colleges for example, but I am also
interested in private organisations.

Kind regards.
Annabel Mwagalanyi

Promotions & Publicity Administrator
Events Team
NIACE
Renaissance House
20 Princess Road West
Leicester LE1 6TP

Email: [log in to unmask]
www.niace.org.uk

NIACE (The National Institute of Adult Continuing Education, England
and Wales).
A company limited by guarantee registered no. 2603322 and registered
charity no. 1002775,
Registered address: 21 , De Montfort Street, Leicester, LE1 7GE, UK

Note: The material contained in this communication comes to you from
the Forced Migration Discussion List which is moderated by the Refugee
Studies Centre (RSC), Oxford Department of International Development,
University of Oxford. It does not necessarily reflect the views of the
RSC or the University. If you re-print, copy, archive or re-post this
message please retain this disclaimer. Quotations or extracts should
include attribution to the original sources.

RSS: https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?RSS&L=forced-migration