Help for ALLSTAT Archives

ALLSTAT Archives

allstat@jiscmail.ac.uk

ALLSTAT Home

ALLSTAT  August 2009

ALLSTAT August 2009

Job: Group Head of Biostatistics ~ Australia

Neil Walker <[log in to unmask]>

Neil Walker <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 24 Aug 2009 11:42:57 +0100

Group Leader for Biostatistics ~ Australia (Open to overseas candidates)

An exciting new position now has become available at a large Pharmaceutical
company for an experienced and enthusiastic Biostatistician. My client is
looking for a Group Leader to manage a small group of statisticians whilst
providing technical expertise as the lead stat person. The position is globally
focussed, working with the EU, Asian and USA/Canadian groups and would see
the Group Leader take the project from the initial concept through the Clinical
trials.

This is a unique opportunity offering a degree of seniority in a global position
whilst being based in Australia.

To apply for this position please send your CV in the strictest confidence to:

Alternatively, if you wish to discuss this position or any other Biostatistics
opportunities feel free to contact Neil Walker on +44 (0)207 633 4829.

About us:

Hays Pharma are an International Search & Selection firm providing resourcing
solutions to the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology & Medical Device industry. We
have a proven track record recruiting within the Biostatistics market & have a
dedicated team appointed to this function. As members of REC we comply fully
with all EAA legislation governing the employment industry.