XRD  August 2009

XRD August 2009

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: Price of Bruker Solid State Detector SOL-X

Hernik Kaker <[log in to unmask]>

Support and use of X-ray diffraction instrumentation <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 14 Aug 2009 12:54:11 +0200

Dear Janes,

Thank you, great news. In the attached images is our XRD. Next week you
will received a sample of steel with retained austenite from me.

Best regards,

Henrik

--
Dr. Henrik Kaker