MOODLE-UK@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

MOODLE-UK Home

MOODLE-UK  August 2009

MOODLE-UK August 2009

Re: Moodle and Teaching

Debbie Wombwell <[log in to unmask]>

UK Moodle Users JISCmail list <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 3 Aug 2009 11:36:24 +0100

Hi
Hi there
Looking at the reports grades and statistics of courses against achievement grades may help you to identify those who use Moodle regularly to those who don't and the impact on achievement.  Also the 'Feedback' option is a great feature to use as a questionnaire tool for students.  We use these at the end of each course to measure the quality of the courses and how learners benefited from the course. The feedback tool allows you to personalize questions and have a varied style of question in one questionnaire.
I hope this helps

Debbie Wombwell
debbie.wombwell@trainingfortravel
m-07903206897