Help for CHAPLAINCY-SPIRITUALITY-HEALTH Archives

CHAPLAINCY-SPIRITUALITY-HEALTH Archives

CHAPLAINCY-SPIRITUALITY-HEALTH Archives

CHAPLAINCY-SPIRITUALITY-HEALTH@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

CHAPLAINCY-SPIRITUALITY-HEALTH Home

CHAPLAINCY-SPIRITUALITY-HEALTH Home

CHAPLAINCY-SPIRITUALITY-HEALTH  August 2009

CHAPLAINCY-SPIRITUALITY-HEALTH August 2009

Re: Honouring Organ Donors

"Priestner Hugh (RKB) Chaplain Team Leader" <[log in to unmask]>

A network for chaplains, educationalists and researchers

Wed, 26 Aug 2009 08:27:27 +0100

Dear All,
This comment may have no significance, but I feel I must flag up the
care needed to differentiate between cadaveric organ donation and
familial live donors (happening increasingly for kidney failure
patients) Familial and altruistic donors are encouraged not to go down
the publicity route.
Hugh
Chaplain Team Leader
University Hospital