AAHPN August 2009

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: Obama's moral sentiments

"Starfield, Barbara" <[log in to unmask]>

Starfield, Barbara

Fri, 21 Aug 2009 13:41:14 -0400

text/plain

I do not understand why we assume that more money  (higher taxes) are needed. There are many countries in the world that do better than the US at much lower cost. If we do health care reform correctly, we SAVE money. Given that there are three main causes of high costs in the US healthcare system (high administrative costs; excess and unnecessary care; and high prices), this is not rocket science, although it might be rocket politics.

Barbara Starfield