Re: [SAA-NASC] Website and Announcement

Jonathan Driver <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 24 Jul 2009 12:52:10 -0700

Dear Chip,
thanks for the update.
I am on a zooarchaeology listserve, although it tends to be dominated by Europeans. It is [log in to unmask]
I would also suggest that the scholarships be advertised through the Canadian Archaeological Association. The newsletter editor and the webpage editor are listed at http://www.canadianarchaeology.com/editors.lasso
All the best
Jon

----- Original Message -----
From: "chip c-c" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2009 12:52:06 PM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: [SAA-NASC] Website and Announcement

Colleagues:

Over the last several weeks I have been working with the SAA to revamp the scholarships webpage. When you have a moment, please look it over and let me know if you have any corrections, additions, subtractions, etc. The new web address is www.saa.org/scholarships .

Also, we should now be gearing up to spread the word about the scholarships. The SAA has offered to craft a press release. If you know of any print organizations or outlets we should hit, let me know and I’ll pass along the info to the SAA. If you know of blogs or listservs, please send that information too, so we can start systematically sending out the announcement. (The only listserv I currently have is for the SHA, which Jim gave me.)

Many thanks,

Chip

Chip Colwell-Chanthaphonh, PhD

Curator of Anthropology & NAGPRA Officer

Department of Anthropology
Denver Museum of Nature & Science
2001 Colorado Boulevard
Denver, CO 80205  USA

DMNS 2 Line RGB small.jpg

W   303.370.6378
F   303.370.6313

www.dmns.org

__._,_.___
Messages in this topic ( 1 ) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic

MARKETPLACE

Mom Power: Discover the community of moms doing more for their families, for the world and for each other
Yahoo! Groups

Recent Activity

Visit Your Group

Yahoo! News