Help for SPM Archives

SPM Archives

SPM@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

SPM Home

SPM  July 2009

SPM July 2009

Re: How to epoch resting state MEG data in spm8

Vladimir Litvak <[log in to unmask]>

Vladimir Litvak <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 6 Jul 2009 14:34:39 +0100

Dear Haiteng,

I don't know why you get this error. We should try to reproduce it
here. If we can't do it with our data, possibly we'll need to look at
your data. But why do you need 60 sec trials? That's not what
'epoched' data was meant for. Having trials of this length might lead
to all kinds of problems, definitely in the reviewing tool. If you
want to analyze some specific time periods from your continuous
recording perhaps you should convert your data as continuous, but
select different time segment each time (there is an option to do it
in the 'Convert' button) and then you'll have a series of datasets
rather than a series of trials. This also won't have the limitation
that all trials should be equal in duration.

Best,

Vladimir