MECCSA-POLICY  July 2009

MECCSA-POLICY July 2009

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: The BBC, Creativity, Bureaucracy and other things

Paul Kerr <[log in to unmask]>

Media, Communications & Cultural Studies Association (MeCCSA) - Policy Network" <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 27 Jul 2009 10:42:58 +0100

text/plain

I didn't think it was a speech. An email to drama colleagues i thought.

Paul

 To Policy Network colleagues - some of you may be interested in the

Companies Act 2006 : http://www.londonmet.ac.uk/companyinfo