REMINDER ... a survey on education for sustainable development (ESD)
is online. The objective is to gather an inventory of critical issues
that frequently emerge in sustainable development.
The eight UNESCO themes are as follows:
1. Education for gender equality
2. Education for health promotion
3. Education for environmental stewardship
4. Education for rural development
5. Education for cultural diversity
6. Education for peace and human security
7. Education for sustainable urbanization
8. Education for sustainable consumption
The are 16 questions (2 questions per UNESCO theme) ... should take no
more than 30 minutes ... this is the link ....
Please forward this message to colleagues who might be interested.
Luis T. Gutierrez, PhD
Editor, PelicanWeb Journal of Sustainable Development
This is a monthly, free subscription, open access e-journal.
http://pelicanweb.org ~ [log in to unmask]