FW: CONFERENCE/INVITATION

Marika Sherwood <[log in to unmask]>

The Black and Asian Studies Association <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 20 Jul 2009 08:31:13 +0100

From: evelyn davinson [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Mon 20/07/2009 1:25 AM
Subject: CONFERENCE/INVITATION

Dear Friend,
My name is Evelyn Davinson, female, working with World youth aid
organization (WYAO) UNITED STATE WASHINGTON DC, We are organizing a global
youths combined World Conference against Racism & Child Abuse taking place
from 8th 11th September 2009 at Washington DC. In the United States and in
Dakar Senegal from 15th 18th September 2009. In our request to invite people
from various countries around the world, I went in search of your e-mails on
the web site as a means of contacting youths and organizations As a result,
I picked your email from an N.G.O`s website.
If you are interested to participate and want to represent your country, you
may contact the secretariat of the organizing committee for details and
informations. You should also inform them that you were invited to
participate by friend of yours (Evelyn Davinson) who is a member of the
American Youths 4Peace and a staff of World youth aid organization (WCAR).
I believe that we may have the opportunity to meet if you may be willing to
participate in this event. The benevolent donors from across the global and
the Organizing Committee will provide round Trip air tickets and
accommodation for the period of participants, Stay in the U.S., to all
registered participants. If you are a holder of passport that may require
visa to enter the United States, you may inform the conference secretariat
at the time of registration, as the Organizing committee is responsible for
all visas arrangements and travel assistances.
Email:[log in to unmask]
<[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">http:[log in to unmask]

Email:[log in to unmask]
<[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">http:[log in to unmask]
om>
You may get back to me with my email address below.
Email:[log in to unmask]
<http://us.mc1102.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=Email%3Aevelyndavinson02.usa@
gmail.com>
Sincerely,