Re: Pressure Sealer

"Sinclair, Peter" <[log in to unmask]>

Sinclair, Peter

Mon, 20 Jul 2009 10:44:43 +0100

Morning Anne, I bought an M5090 in Feb this year after I took it on a month's free trial from Paragon.
So far it's been excellent, cost 5745 and maintenance is 1245 pa inc 2 services pa, all parts & labour & emergency callout.
We use it for all our payslips, inhouse and commercial, 100K pa and P60s 8K pa approx.
Quite noisy but it's very fast, seals 200+ payslips per minute so we don't suffer too much.
Regards,
Peter.

Peter Sinclair

Payroll Manager
Teesside University
Tel 01642342153
Fax 01642342176

Sent: 17 July 2009 15:48
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Pressure Sealer

Hi All

We are in the process of purchasing a new pressure sealer and are looking to ensure that we get the best machine to suit our needs.

Does anyone out there use a Paragon 5090 or 5050 or the alternative PS300?

I would value your opinion and if you could also let me know what the usage on your machine is that would be very helpful. Do you use it only for payslips /P60's or is it also used for Invoices / Statements and mail shots?

Cheers

Anne

Anne Petrie
Payroll Manager
University of Dundee
Dundee
DD1 4HN

01382 385595
fax 01382 385235

The University of Dundee is a registered Scottish charity, No: SC015096