Help for AAHPN Archives

AAHPN Archives

AAHPN@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

AAHPN Home

AAHPN  July 2009

AAHPN July 2009

Re: WSJ attacks NICE again - but 62 US Medical Societies speak out in favor of CER

Alan Maynard <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 14 Jul 2009 03:30:39 +0100

Adam Rationing is universal! The Americans ration by willingness and
ability to pay.They discriminate against the poor whereas Europeans try to
discriminate on the basis of whether medical care is any use to you as a
patient and taxpayer. Those who argue only UK-EU states ration care should
be confined to institutions for the care of folk with unsound minds! Alan