Re: schmidt pdf

"J.H. Yvinec" <[log in to unmask]>

J.H. Yvinec

Fri, 12 Jun 2009 10:23:20 +0200

Hello

An other possibility. We can use Gigatribe, a P2P service that allow to
share one or more of your folder  and a lot of file with no limit of place.

It allow us to create a private and encrypted network. When my PC is online;
if you are member and if I invite you, you can download what you want in the
folder that I share.

This service come with a small chat (private and public with the members of
the private network). If someone want to try or is already on Gigatribe my
name/ pseudonym is : Foretdecomp]

the website : http://www.gigatribe.com/en/home

If you try send me a mail with your pseudo and I will send you an
invitation.

problem it does not works on university network  after 1 month, because for
free use, you need to open a tcp port after the first month. And managers
refuse that. The other solution is to pay and have better service or to use
it at home.

Cheers

JHY
J.H. Yvinec
Ingénieur de recherche INRAP,
Laboratoire d'archéozoologie de Compiègne,
UMR 5197 du CNRS, Archéozoologie, histoire des sociétés humaines et des
peuplements animaux,
CRAVO, 21 rue des Cordeliers 60200 Compiègne, France,
tel : 33 (0)3 44 23 28 10
visitez le site de l'UMR 5197: http://www.mnhn.fr/mnhn/anc/esa/esa.html
et les sites qu'elle propose à la collectivité

<http://www.archeozoo.org/>