Help for LIB-RFID-UK Archives

LIB-RFID-UK Archives

LIB-RFID-UK@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

LIB-RFID-UK Home

LIB-RFID-UK  June 2009

LIB-RFID-UK June 2009

Re: RFID/LMS database interaction - summary and reflections

Mick Fortune <[log in to unmask]>

Discussion List for RFID in Libraries <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 24 Jun 2009 17:45:39 +0100

Hi Paul

Good to hear from you! It seems a long time since I was in Worcester.

Thanks very much for your comments. Might I suggest that there are no stupid
questions? This stuff isn't quite as simple as some would have us believe
and I think you're going to have some really useful input to offer us as
your project progresses.

It's a bit difficult for me to comment fully  about some of these issues
right now - because of ongoing tender evaluations - but I hope to be in a
position to try and pull together some threads over the next few weeks.
Others will hopefully be encouraged by your example.

Best wishes

Mick

Mick Fortune
m. +44 (0)7786 625544         t.   +44 (0)1865 727411