Help for MCG Archives

MCG Archives

MCG@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

MCG Home

MCG  May 2009

MCG May 2009

Re: Bruce Lawson (Opera) - the mobile web (Thursday 14 May, NMM)

Hendry Alex <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 8 May 2009 14:04:54 +0100

Hi,
I'd like to attend this session please.
Thanks
Alex

Alex Hendry
Project Manager
NMSI Web Team
NMSI includes: Science Museum, National Media Museum, National Railway
Museum, Locomotion
Science Museum
Exhibition Road
London