Help for CHILDREN-LITERATURE-UK Archives

CHILDREN-LITERATURE-UK Archives

CHILDREN-LITERATURE-UK Archives

children-literature-uk@jiscmail.ac.uk

CHILDREN-LITERATURE-UK Home

CHILDREN-LITERATURE-UK Home

CHILDREN-LITERATURE-UK  May 2009

CHILDREN-LITERATURE-UK May 2009

Re: "evil" children in film and literature, ca. 1935-1950

William Fairclough <[log in to unmask]>

Academic discussion of all aspects of children's literature <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 11 May 2009 19:20:59 +0100

Whoops, sorry that of course should be Gormenghast.

Gorman Ghast is my reaction each time Dave Gorman gets a new television series on the back of the flimsiest of ideas.

Bill.