Help for BLACKBOARD-USERGROUP Archives

BLACKBOARD-USERGROUP Archives

BLACKBOARD-USERGROUP@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

BLACKBOARD-USERGROUP Home

BLACKBOARD-USERGROUP  May 2009

BLACKBOARD-USERGROUP May 2009

Re: Does anyone know a suitable database query for...

"Pelling, Mark" <[log in to unmask]>

Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 11 May 2009 10:00:50 +0100

Morning,

Does anyone have a querry that would allow a specific course to be tracked ie number of page hits per month, with maybe student ID (so that we can cross tab with the school / program)
The main issue that we have is that the general stats that BB has often time out (too much data - all stduents are enrolled on this module)
We have Crystal Reports but again many issues with accessing such a large set of data.

Is there anywhere/ one whom has a selection of stat generating querries that they are willing to share

Kind regards

Mark Pelling