Help for MIMAS-ZETOC Archives

MIMAS-ZETOC Archives

MIMAS-ZETOC@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

MIMAS-ZETOC Home

MIMAS-ZETOC  May 2009

MIMAS-ZETOC May 2009

Re: Zetoc service is restored and authentication to Zetoc alert is working. - Monday 18 May 2009

Andrew Weeks <[log in to unmask]>

Announcement list for the Zetoc service <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 18 May 2009 12:41:07 +0100

Note that the database was brought back from an archive a few days ago, so
Alert changes made since then will have been lost.

--

Andrew Weeks

Mimas
University of Manchester