Help for ADMIN-PAYROLL Archives

ADMIN-PAYROLL Archives

ADMIN-PAYROLL@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

ADMIN-PAYROLL Home

ADMIN-PAYROLL  April 2009

ADMIN-PAYROLL April 2009

Re: Section 16(2) Taxes Management return

"MILLER J.S" <[log in to unmask]>

MILLER J.S

Thu, 23 Apr 2009 12:52:53 +0100

I have left it on my desk until now and wondered what to do with it, so
a very big thanks to all of you, I now know what it is all about!

Julie

Julie Miller
Payroll & Pensions Manager
Finance Department
Swansea University
Singleton Park
Swansea  SA2 8PP
+441792 295503
P Please do not print this e-mail unless you really need to.