Help for ADMIN-PAYROLL Archives

ADMIN-PAYROLL Archives

ADMIN-PAYROLL@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

ADMIN-PAYROLL Home

ADMIN-PAYROLL  April 2009

ADMIN-PAYROLL April 2009

Re: Section 16(2) Taxes Management return

Jim Ross <[log in to unmask]>

Jim Ross <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 24 Apr 2009 08:44:48 +0100

I suspect we will. There will be a few cases where I'll exclude someone,
if they're abroad and the Revenue have given us an NT coding but that
apart, I'll give them every instance where we've made a decision on tax.

Jim