FSL  March 2009

FSL March 2009

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: Post probtrackx analyses - thresholds for fdt_paths

"Lindgren, Kristen, Ann" <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 27 Mar 2009 18:45:15 -0400

text/plain

Cherif and Matt, I'd love to know how you're integrating freesurfer into FSL.  I don't know how to do Cherif's suggestion of projecting the mask ribbon onto the white matter before tracking.  I'm guessing this would be something done within freesurfer.  That sounds like it would get me to a point where I'd only be tracking from white matter like Matt suggested.   How would I restrict tractography to be inside the freesurfer white matter surface, though?  I'm thinking it would involve using a termination mask, but what would you use as a mask?   For my current analyses, I'll have to just go forward with what I have, but for the future I'd love to refine my methods to be a little more kosher.  Thanks for your input!

Kristen