FSL March 2009

Re: compare models

Todd Thompson <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 10 Mar 2009 16:23:17 -0400

I'm sorry for this if it's obvious to everyone else, but I'm quite
confused now.

Vince -- reading your response makes it sound like you *don't* want to
test just the main EVs at the higher level, because you lose the
information that your temporal derivative was explaining. But you
started your reply to Eugene with "that's right", and I read Eugene's
response as saying that you *do* just test the main EVs at the higher
level.

What did I miss?

Thanks, and again, sorry for the confusion,
Todd