Help for LIHNN Archives

LIHNN Archives

LIHNN@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

LIHNN Home

LIHNN  March 2009

LIHNN March 2009

Re: [CORECONTENT] NLH: My Library - what's up?

"Thompson Alison E (RQ6) RLBUHT" <[log in to unmask]>

Thompson Alison E (RQ6) RLBUHT

Wed, 11 Mar 2009 15:09:34 -0000

This doesn't make any difference here.

Alison

Alison Thompson
Librarian
Staff Library
Education Centre
Royal Liverpool & Broadgreen University Hospitals NHS Trust
Prescot Street
Liverpool
L7 8XP
Tel :    0151-706-3695
Fax:    0151-706-2249
email: [log in to unmask]
DISCLAIMER: Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Royal Liverpool and Broadgreen University Hospitals NHS Trust.
This e-mail may contain confidential and/or proprietary Trust information some or all of which may be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient only. If any addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail and destroy any copies. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail.
The information contained in this email may be subject to public disclosure under the NHS Code of Openness or the Freedom of Information act 2000. Unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of this e-mail and your reply cannot be guaranteed.
The Royal Liverpool and Broadgreen University Hospitals NHS Trust may monitor outgoing and incoming e-mails and other telecommunications on it's e-mail and telecommunication systems. By replying to this e- mail you have given your consent to such monitoring.