Update

"a.w." <[log in to unmask]>

a.w.

Mon, 23 Mar 2009 17:25:30 +0000

Hi,

just a little update (FYI) ....

1. A new version of gSOAP is available, version 2.7.13.

2. The files for our paper "Managing Provenance in iRODS" have been sent to
Springer.

3. Today, I finally got contact to Robert van Engelen, but his suggestion:

"Both are identical forms with respect to the xmlns namespace
bindings. The only semantic difference is the xsi:type that is missing.

You can force the use of xmlns="..." default scope bindings by
compiling gSOAP's stdsoap2.cpp WITH_XMLNS. If you use the libgsoap,
use stdsoap2.c or .cpp source and use -DWITH_XMLNS to compile.

I do not know why the xsi:type is not rendered. If you show the C/C++
type definitions that define it I can comment.

- Robert"

did not change the output. I've send him the generated code, maybe he can see
something.

4. The framework Karma3 is expected this summer. There is also a fairly new
webside:
http://www.dataandsearch.org/provenance/?q=taxonomy/term/3

So far ...

andrea