Re: Maximum number of loans?

Kjersti Lie <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 20 Mar 2009 14:18:55 +0100

Thank you so much, to the 7 colleagues who answered me. The rules and
regulations vary quite a lot!
Nonetheless, I now have some arguments for reducing the number of loans per
person.

I don't think I will even try to make an 'abstract' of the information I
received.

I wish you all a relaxing spring weekend!

Kjersti