Help for ESDS-GOVSURVEYS Archives

ESDS-GOVSURVEYS Archives

ESDS-GOVSURVEYS@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

ESDS-GOVSURVEYS Home

ESDS-GOVSURVEYS  February 2009

ESDS-GOVSURVEYS February 2009

Social Statistics/CCSR: PhD Studentships

Gill Meadows <[log in to unmask]>

Economic & Social Data Service,(ESDS) Government Datasets mailing list" <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 16 Feb 2009 09:01:58 +0000

Dear Colleague,

We would like to bring your attention to the availability of Studentships
for this year. In total there are five funded studentships, some of which
can be awarded as +3 and some as 1+3. These will be of interest to final
year undergraduates and to Masters’ students who have an interest in doing
research in social statistics, survey methods and quantitative social
science. I would be extremely grateful if you could forward this email on to
your colleagues or visit the links below.

There are posters available through the links below. Please can you place a
copy on an appropriate notice board and draw this to the attention of any
suitable students.

MSc in Social Research Methods and Statistics
http://www.ccsr.ac.uk/masters/documents/A4poster-opportunities2009.pdf

PhD Opportunities
http://www.ccsr.ac.uk/phd/documents/ccsriscPhDposterJan09.pdf

Best wishes,

Margaret Martin
CCSR Executive Administrator
PA to Professor Ian Plewis

CCSR
Ground Floor, Humanities Bridgeford Street
The University of Manchester
Oxford Road
Manchester M13 9PL

Tel: 0161 275 4721