Help for PRESIDENTS Archives

PRESIDENTS Archives

PRESIDENTS@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

PRESIDENTS Home

PRESIDENTS  February 2009

PRESIDENTS February 2009

Re: Exams before Christmas do you have it?

EUSA President <[log in to unmask]>

EUSA President <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 9 Feb 2009 12:24:34 +0000

Hello,

We have exams before Christmas, and Guy (VP Academic Affairs) and I have been fighting to protect that.

Thanks,

Adam
--
Adam Ramsay
EUSA President

Edinburgh University Students' Association is a charitable body,
registered in Scotland, with registration number SC015800.