MOODLE-UK@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

MOODLE-UK Home

MOODLE-UK  February 2009

MOODLE-UK February 2009

Re: Marking On-Line

Pete Bold <[log in to unmask]>

UK Moodle Users JISCmail list <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 10 Feb 2009 08:56:24 -0000

Hi,
Anyone heard of a Moodle module that allows marking on-line that is acceptable to external agencies ? Using Adv. Assignments for internal use only at present.

	thank you for your cooperation

Peter Bold ILT Coordinator
Mobile 07920 028378    Short Cut #6423