Help for DYSLEXIA Archives

DYSLEXIA Archives

DYSLEXIA@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

DYSLEXIA Home

DYSLEXIA  January 2009

DYSLEXIA January 2009

Re: Introducing the IHR auditory processing test battery

Sheridan Sharp1 <[log in to unmask]>

Discussions by and for dyslexic people <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 28 Jan 2009 18:43:19 +0000

I see we're back to personal attacks Graeme.

I will disregard your personal attacks particularly as your comments are
factually incorrect. As I am dyslexic, have dyslexic children and my work is
solely with dyslexics  I will ignore your immature tantrum.

The fact that you have to resort to personal comments says it all about your
lack of integrity.

END OF CONVERSATION