Help for CCP4BB Archives

CCP4BB Archives

CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

CCP4BB Home

CCP4BB  January 2009

CCP4BB January 2009

Re: Create a dual boot windows-linux machine

"William G. Scott" <[log in to unmask]>

William G. Scott

Sun, 18 Jan 2009 10:29:09 -0800

Both 8.04 and 8.10 (the current Ubuntu version -- why not install
that?) have gparted, a very easy to use gui partition editor
interface.  The defaults are almost certainly what you need, and you
can rearrange the sizes of the partitions interactively from the
install CD.