Re: Seminar anyone?

Douglas Meikle <[log in to unmask]>

Social norms research in the UK and Europe <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 6 Jan 2009 11:34:48 -0000

Hi John ,

Yes I think this is a good idea.

Regards

Douglas

-----Original Message-----
From: Social norms research in the UK and Europe
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of John McAlaney
Sent: 12 December 2008 16:18
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Seminar anyone?

Hello everyone

The number of UK and European people on the social norms mailing list
continues to grow, and as such I was wondering if it might be
interesting to hold some type of one day seminar next year. It'd be nice
if we could all get to meet each other and to discuss the potential for
the social norms approach in the UK and Europe.

I was thinking of maybe something in the summer - is this the type of
thing people think they might come along too? If there is enough
interest I'll explore the options.

Hope you all have a nice christmas,

Best
John