Help for PHD-DESIGN Archives

PHD-DESIGN Archives

PHD-DESIGN@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

PHD-DESIGN Home

PHD-DESIGN  January 2009

PHD-DESIGN January 2009

Re: Pragmatist aesthetics in communication design

Terence Love <[log in to unmask]>

Terence Love <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 28 Jan 2009 21:43:25 +0900

Hi Chuck,

Thanks for your insights and thoughts. We are possibly on the same side. I
thought it was clear the email was about aesthetic design and subjective
feeling-based design rather than rational functionalist design. Obviously
not!

All the best,

Terry