ASPIRING-PRINCIPALS@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

ASPIRING-PRINCIPALS Home

ASPIRING-PRINCIPALS  January 2009

ASPIRING-PRINCIPALS January 2009

Re: Inspections

Maria Thompson <[log in to unmask]>

Communication list for aspiring principals <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 19 Jan 2009 14:57:49 +0000

Hi Garry
this might be a bit late - I've been aware but don't know any of them -
sorry.  Can't recall seeing their names on any additional inspector list
from Nordanglia either
Maria

>>> "Garry.Phillips" <[log in to unmask]> 16/01/2009
08:24 >>>
Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone knew or has dealt with any of
the
following inspectors any information would be useful.

Maria Barker
Mary Crittenden
Sue Middlehurst
David Martin
Wilf Hudson
Patricia Scollin
Kate Makepeace
Martin Bennett
Andrew Benfield
Julia Wilkinson
Leslie Brewer
Hilde McNeil
Dianne Bell

Thanks

Garry

This email (which includes any files transmitted with it) is intended
for the above named only. It may contain privileged, confidential or
price sensitive information. If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this
email, as well as deleting the email from your computer system. This
email is protected by copyright. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are not entitled to use, disclose or copy the email or rely on it
in any way whatsoever.

security gateway however Havering College cannot accept any liability
for the contents and suggest that you routinely use an up to date
virus checker.