Please find below the details of our latest Permanent Statistics Vacancy.
If this role is of interest to you please send an updated CV to
[log in to unmask] or alternatively you can reach me on +44 (0)207
Biostatistics Team Lead - Home working
Our clients are a top 10 CRO/Pharma and are actively searching for an
experienced Statistician to join their dynamic group full time. Being a
dynamic company they are also offering the opportunity to work from home.
Lead position contributing to governing functions of the Biostatistics and
Statistical Programming staff within the Department of Biostatistics.
Be familiar with and follow the departmental and company standard operating
procedures ) and working practices .
• Serve as lead statistician on selected multiple projects.
• Ensure projects are well documented consistent with company SOPs and
• Manage a project team for multiple projects. This involves conducting team
meetings, meeting project timelines, assessing resources needed, forecasting
and input to budgetary needs. Ensure that SOPs are being followed and that
appropriate project documentation is ongoing.
• Provide Project Management on Biostatistics only projects.
• Allocate and co-ordinate resources within the team to achieve timelines.
• Time management of own and team's time spent on projects.
• Provide the Project Manager, Biostatistics department and company
management with timely, accurate status and resourcing reports.
• Produce sample size calculations. Provide input into study design and
statistical considerations, during protocol development. Review protocols
for completeness, appropriateness of clinical design and sound statistical
analysis. Contribute to writing appropriate protocol sections.
• Manage the development of statistical analysis plans, including table,
listing and graph specifications.
• Specify the general structure of the analysis database, oversee its
development, and ensure completeness for use in all programming.
• Organize and produce statistical appendices, with appropriate
• Validate and review statistical appendices, with appropriate
• Prepare and review Statistical Reports, Integrated Summaries of Safety,
Integrated Summaries of Efficacy and other documents as required. Contribute
statistical methods section for Integrated Clinical Statistical Reports.
Review Integrated Clinical Statistical Reports.
• Oversee the Quality Review of the statistical reporting of selected
• Mentor members of the department, providing project guidance and
• Supervise assigned staff by providing employee development, completing
performance reviews, planning and documenting development and training.
• Contribute to process improvement and department initiatives.
• Contribute to management as to hiring recommendations, department policies
and resourcing requirements.
• Contribute to general infrastructure support to the Biostatistics
• Act as a representative of the department to other divisions.
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/JOB%3A-Hays-Pharma---Homeworking---Team-Lead-Biostatistician-tp21480854p21480854.html
Sent from the AllStat mailing list archive at Nabble.com.