LIS-E-RESOURCES@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

LIS-E-RESOURCES Home

LIS-E-RESOURCES  December 2008

LIS-E-RESOURCES December 2008

Re: Thomas Telford journals

Dominic Benson <[log in to unmask]>

An informal open list set up by the UK Serials Group <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 3 Dec 2008 11:12:24 -0000

Hello Sarah

We had an issue accessing one particular PDF. Maria Davis at Thomas
Telford dot com sorted it out.

We are using OpenAthens too. Access is okay off campus, I tested from
home using these links:

http://jisc.iceknowledge.com/BrowseJournalIndex.aspx
http://www.thomastelford.com/journals/Search.asp

Both of these resolve our session through the Athens Login link:
http://www.atypon-link.com/action/athensLoginProxy?return_url=http%3A%2F
%2Fwww.atypon-link.com%2Faction%2FshowJournals%3FbrowseType%3Dtitle%26co
okieSet%3D1
(MyAthens link also works:  http://www.extenza-eps.com/athens )

After authenticating, we can access content via
http://www.atypon-link.com/action/showPublisherJournals?code=TELF
or http://www.atypon-link.com/action/showPublisherJournals?code=ITELF -
I can see blue dots against the years I would expect to be able to
access.

Best wishes,

Dominic
Electronic Resources Librarian
Brunel University Library, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UK, UB8 3PH
Tel: +44(0)1895 266143; fax: +44(0)1895 269742