Help for RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK Archives

RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK Archives

RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK Home

RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK  December 2008

RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK December 2008

Re: Personal Information - Residential Care Homes

"Sharp, Deirdre" <[log in to unmask]>

Sharp, Deirdre

Fri, 12 Dec 2008 15:48:39 -0000

Hi Folks,

First point - DPA would require the resident's informed consent for their info to be posted in this way. Doctors' data shouldn't be posted at all.

Second point - why are these visitors not being logged? Care Home regs require a log of visitors to be maintained.

Third point - why isn't there a receptionist who can provide the info from a secure spreadsheet or card index?

This is open house to burglars et al.

Deirdre