RQDA has been actively developed since the last release. I plan to release a new version soon, hope you can have a try and give me feedback and comments.
Major changes are:
* Add facilitators for organizing files (useful if you have more than dozens of files)
* Improve organization of cases (can open files assigned to the case)
* Add Settings Tab, so user can change settings (e.g. colors for coding) easily.
* New function write.FileList() to import files by batch.
* Improve pdelete(),list.deleted() and undelete(). New function of CleanProject().
* Other enhancements (e.g. pop-up menu of right-click) and bug-fixes.
For the full change-log, you can refer to http://rqda.r-forge.r-project.org/ChangeLog.txt
HUANG Ronggui, Wincent
Tel: (00852) 3442 3832
Ph.D. Candidate, CityU of HK
Personal homepage: http://ronggui.huang.googlepages.com/