Help for MCG Archives

MCG Archives

MCG@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

MCG Home

MCG  December 2008

MCG December 2008

Re: Putting web addresses on interpretation

"Chan, Sebastian" <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 9 Dec 2008 10:46:30 +1100

Oh . . . . and one of the private zoos here in central sydney has set up bluetooth access points that send animal info to your phone.

They are yet to reveal the take up rate.

(Or the impact on battery life!)

seb

Sebastian Chan
Head of Digital Services & Research
Powerhouse Museum
street - 500 Harris St Ultimo, NSW Australia
postal - PO Box K346, Haymarket, NSW 1238
tel - 61 2 9217 0109
fax - 61 2 9217 0689
mob - 0413 457 126
e - [log in to unmask]