Help for MANDARIN-CHINESE-TEACHING Archives

MANDARIN-CHINESE-TEACHING Archives

MANDARIN-CHINESE-TEACHING Archives

MANDARIN-CHINESE-TEACHING@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

Monospaced Font

MANDARIN-CHINESE-TEACHING Home

MANDARIN-CHINESE-TEACHING Home

MANDARIN-CHINESE-TEACHING  December 2008

MANDARIN-CHINESE-TEACHING December 2008

Re: Please advise on Mandarin Evening Class for Adults

"Binhong Zhang" <[log in to unmask]>

Mandarin Chinese Teaching <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 11 Dec 2008 13:50:04 +0000

Hi Qiao Liang,

The course in Sussex Uni sound really good. How can you check the progress of
their study? And also how much time you spend on teaching one chapter?

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Binhong Zhang
Marketing Manager
Chinese-Zone Language Training Ltd
Tel: 0845 680 1115
Mob: 07854 301 243
www.Chinese-Zone.Co.Uk

on 5/12/08 9:18 AM, Mandarin Chinese Teaching