Re: Re; Humor and not humor

Dino DiArtist <[log in to unmask]>

Humour-Research <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 5 Dec 2008 18:17:31 -0800

Faisal:

Thank you for your comments. I thought the video was relevant to a number of issues raised in this thread. I hope other researchers will watch it and comment.  I am curious about whether it provokes laughter and/or feelings of mirth and why. I originally found the video on a forum about caricature where several (but not all) members reported laughing at it. I viewed it twice and laughed both times and even laughed later thinking about it.

Cheers!
Dino

Dino DiArtist
http://www.dinodiartist.com