DYSLEXIA@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

DYSLEXIA Home

DYSLEXIA  December 2008

DYSLEXIA December 2008

Re: Powerpoint and the internet

Judith Stansfield <[log in to unmask]>

Discussions by and for dyslexic people <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 2 Dec 2008 17:25:15 -0000

When I am giving powerpoint talks, I try to have short on screen notes that
I expand as I talk and use the facility in PPt to Save as rich text and
print out as a handout  - the pics disappear, but it does provide the key
points and the urls or other references
Cheers
Judith

Judith Stansfield
Farm Cottage, 24 East Road, Melsonby,Richmond DL10 5NF
http://stass.web.onyxnet.co.uk
01325 718139   07990572365