Help for ASSISTECH Archives

ASSISTECH Archives

ASSISTECH@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

ASSISTECH Home

ASSISTECH  December 2008

ASSISTECH December 2008

Re: Environmental control systems and low energy lightbulbs

"Taylor, Barry" <[log in to unmask]>

A discussion list for Assistive Technology professionals.

Wed, 10 Dec 2008 16:36:00 -0000

Simon
Who needs Google when there's Simon Judge?  Well discovered.  This
certainly should work with the dimmers being installed by our ecs
suppliers.
http://greenenergycentre.com/digiflux-20w-dimmer-dimmable-energy-saver.h
tml
I note that the switch dimmable type is mentioned on the same page as
part of the same digiflux brand, just to confuse matters!

IMHO it would be worth us supplying appropriate dimmer dimmable bulbs as
part of the ecs system if the suppliers can prove that they work.
Assuming their reliability is as promised, it would save lots of fault
calls & improve our green image.

Are there any Possum/Steeper people on here who can confirm that these
work?

Barry

Barry Taylor, Clinical Scientist
Medical Physics Service
Tulley Medical Physics Building, Hull Royal Infirmary
Anlaby Road, Hull HU3 2JZ
Tel: 01482 675928, Fax: 01482 675750