DRAWING-RESEARCH@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

DRAWING-RESEARCH Home

DRAWING-RESEARCH  October 2008

DRAWING-RESEARCH October 2008

Re: Final show ; Drawing as Process

Penny Amlott <[log in to unmask]>

The UK drawing research network mailing list <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 26 Oct 2008 21:47:27 +0000

Rachel, Hi, I'm a new member on this forum, so receive many interesting emails, but have yet to offer words of interest in response!

It is apparent that the events taking place are England/London based. Is this right?

I live and work in Glasgow, so unable to attend many of the fascinating drawing events.

If you have a mo, can you enlighten me as to the benefits of being in touch with this forum?

Many thanks

Penelope
> Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 13:48:25 +0000
> From: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Final show ; Drawing as Process
> To: [log in to unmask]
>
> This is the final show that Drawing as Process MA will hold as the course
> has been suspended. So if you would like to support it then do please come
> to the Bargehouse Friday 31 October Saturday 1 and Sunday 2 November, 11 am
> to 6 pm.
> The Bargehouse is just behind the Oxo Tower building on the Southbank,
> London.
>

> Rachel

See the most popular videos on the web
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/115454061/direct/01/