Help for TB-SUPPORT Archives

TB-SUPPORT Archives

TB-SUPPORT@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

TB-SUPPORT Home

TB-SUPPORT  October 2008

TB-SUPPORT October 2008

Re: Enabling the gridpp VO (and providing a 72hr queue)

"Gordon, JC (John)" <[log in to unmask]>

Testbed Support for GridPP member institutes <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 20 Oct 2008 21:58:54 +0800

No doubt it will be the same people who say that security is their top
concern and that it governs everything they do.

John

On Oct 20, 2008, at 9:52 PM, "Stuart Wakefield" <[log in to unmask]