Firstly, thank you everyone for the help in getting the AD lookups done.
Our setup is working now. I changed the referral setting to follow but
also changed the base DN to our user OU and the lookups worked perfectly
The strange thing was, I did google the error that came out from the
resolvertest output but I was not specific enough by just putting "
Unprocessed Continuation Reference" on its own.
"Any particular reason you're using CAS?"
About CAS, to be honest, I didn't know much (if anything about shib)
before I got this project and at the same time as reading the internet2
documentation, I stumbled across NTU's documentation and they made
reference to using CAS and so I followed suit. I have got a much better
feel for Shib now and now that things are working, I am going to be
looking at using Shib2, and so CAS may well be dropped in favour for the
built in auth.
"You could always slap in a copy of Novell eDirectory"
He he, **shock horror** Novell used within a Windows Infrastructure. I
think if I did that, I would have to sacrifice several new born lambs!!
Nah, I like Novell from what I have seen but for the time being, a link
to AD will suffice!! :)
Thanks again everyone for your help