Help for JISC-SHIBBOLETH Archives

JISC-SHIBBOLETH Archives

JISC-SHIBBOLETH@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

JISC-SHIBBOLETH Home

JISC-SHIBBOLETH  October 2008

JISC-SHIBBOLETH October 2008

FW: [LIS-ELIB] Satisfaction with free/open source software: survey invitation

John Paschoud <[log in to unmask]>

Discussion list for Shibboleth developments <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 16 Oct 2008 10:08:09 +0100

This survey's been posted to LIS-ELIB (mainly inhabited by UK academic
Library techies) but might deserve a wider response from people using
other relevant open source s/w such as Shibboleth  - which is actually
most relevant to how libraries will provide a service to patrons;  but
in danger of being overlooked because it's middleware.

John
--
John Paschoud
Projects Manager & InfoSystems Engineer