COMMUNITYPSYCHUK  October 2008

COMMUNITYPSYCHUK October 2008

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: European community psychology conference, Paris 2009

Penny Priest <[log in to unmask]>

The UK Community Psychology Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 2 Oct 2008 18:45:29 +0100

text/plain

Hi there
Just re Mike's offer to host the next national conference - I hadn't quite
read it like that myself, but more that he might try to co-opt the uni in
Staffs and get support there - but just to say, am happy to be part of the
support crew with Mike and hopefully persuade others round here to do
likewise.
Penny